Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 11 12



Today is 10 11 12. I wonder how many times something like this happens. You always hear about numerology, I'm sure this must have some kind of story to be told about it. It feels like a pretty ordinary day to me. I've been working on a couple of new necklaces. I bought these most beautiful beads. A gorgeous strand Citrine and two exquisite stands of Labradorite. They inspired me, I love beads.  I'm very partial to the gray tones and think that just silver and gold beads work well to show them off.  Here are the necklaces I came up with to complement their wonderfulness.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag, Gig was raving about it today when I stopped by the Bead store. And you know I love feathers!!! Heard you were working on your next show...I know it will all be beautiful as usual. Do you have a theme this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. The feathers are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your personal numerology reading.
    Start the most fascinating journey of your life and learn your true purpose.

    ReplyDelete