Sunday, October 27, 2013

WORK AT THE BUNNELL

Click here to learn all about the Bunnell Street Arts Center

Tomorrow I'll be taking some of my work down to the Bunnell Street Arts Center. It will be a good chance to have some stuff being shown in one of their fancy glass cases while I'm closed for the winter. If you haven't been in there you should go and check it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what's new, Melissa Daubert is having her opening on November 1.
Stop by, the gallery is in this wonderfully cool old building with a warm and creative atmosphere.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, it was nice running in to you and Robert today. How great that you will have pieces in the Bunnell, I will be sure to visit. I really love the fringe on your beautiful Eagle bag, you are such an inspiration, and a wonderful couple.

    ReplyDelete