I rarely cut it this close on orders but these darn leopards were just taking longer than I thought they would. All those little spots and intricate detail had me working late every night! But the bag is in the mail and I met my Christmas deadline, whew. At one point I had to take some beadwork out on this piece. In the floral border I used some red in the flowers and it was really bugging me. I could have left it but I didn't think it went with the rest of flowers, so now the red is gone. It's tricky taking beadwork out and I try to avoid it, but sometimes you just have to because your vision for the finished piece is more important than a couple of extra hours. Hopefully all the angst and worrying I did over this one will pay off and it will be just what my patron had in mind.