Friday, May 8, 2015

SUBTLE SHADES

It's spring, which means migration time around here. I love all the godwits, whimbrels, dunlins, and sandpipers. Watching and listening to these large groups of birds makes this a very special time of year. I thought about this and decided I wanted to give a nod of appreciation to all the non colorful birds. Tan, grey, brown and white are some of my favorite color choices. Also, here's a picture of my adorable snipe family, they nest in the yard...
 Their long beaks are a thing of beauty!
worlds oldest bird skeleton
snipes!

5 comments:

  1. How cool!!! Beading and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snipes are the best. They make this whoo, whoo, whoo noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work leaves me literally speechless. It's absolutely wonderful. Beading pictures with beads. I love the bags so much. There's not one I don't love. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work leaves me literally speechless. It's absolutely wonderful. Beading pictures with beads. I love the bags so much. There's not one I don't love. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Anthaison.vn chuyên cung cấp máy đưa võng với dòng máy đưa võng ts đảm bảo là sản phẩm tốt nhất cho bé.

    ReplyDelete