Monday, January 1, 2018

NEW YEARS DAY

@)!* That's 2018 with the caps lock on. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year. January first on a Monday seems right, got a workout in, going to try and stick with it this year. Might as well be optimistic on the first day of a new year.  Now I'm sitting down to bead.  I'm working on some seal side panels for a suitcase bag. Bill Scott, a local photographer, has a card I'm using to get the spots right. Not too many spots, just the right amount. The matte grays in different shades worked out well for the fur. Happy New Year to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. You are off and running I see, beautiful as always Kate. Happy New Year to you and Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Char. Hope you are having a good start to the new year too!

    ReplyDelete