Tuesday, July 9, 2019

HAPPINESS

There is so much I like about this bag. For one thing I love the way one bluebird is looking up and the other is looking down. So often I do my beaded birds and animals so they are looking straight ahead or I use a simple profile angle so to get this look made me happy.  Also, yellow is not usually my jam but the yellow rose turned out great using an all black line effect. And last but not least Robert did a FANTASTIC job on the leather work. You can't tell by the photo but this bag has the most thick, gorgeous, soft deerhide fringe. Yes it makes that swishy noise when you walk. Like I said, happiness!
p.s. Crazy is always happy on a big piece of cardboard.

4 comments:

  1. WOW...WOW...WOW! Just a beautiful piece of work...the leather is an added beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the intricate beadwork on a friend's leather purse in Juneau, Ak. She mentioned that you do spectacular beadwork and that I should look you up to check out your other work. I didn't expect to be impressed, but wow! Like many of your work these two pieces are striking, especially the birds. The depth in the image draws the observer inside to experience the vibrant, colorful scenery filled with beauty. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete