Thursday, August 22, 2019

SUCCESS


 Okay, I guess I do feel a little different. The life of an artist is filled with uncertainty and always the insecure nagging that your work might not be liked/loved/bought by anyone. But that is not the case this time! After a brief moment of panic when the stock market crashed on Wednesday and I heard from another bead artist that nobody was buying, and beadwork had been dubbed passe, I was worried. But on Thursday there were some big sales and all weekend continued to be great! Now I have a extra spring in my step and I'm so grateful that I'm still making a living with my beadwork. Super fun trip with my family and as always with my time in Santa fe, Vivi and Milt made it possible. Thank you to them, the gang, my patrons, and the universe!
 

ALL THE BAGS THAT SOLD!









4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for you that your work has/was seen by many and now have new homes!!!! Continued success to you!!! Your workmanship is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear this, Kate. Your designs and work are so fabulous, you deserve to be recognized and flooded with sales.

    ReplyDelete