Sunday, July 18, 2010

FINISHED WOLF

Yea, the finished wolf piece! Long hours, very tired eyes and sore wrist. I think it's my favorite bag for the Santa Fe show. Seems like something that will be well received down there, as a artist who makes a living selling beadwork you always have to balance what you think will sell and beading your hearts desire. It's always so wonderful when the two can meet. Sometimes what you want to bead is something that you can make money with, at least I hope so. Starting to get that nervous feeling that I always get before hand. I'm not really good at the openings, I really dislike having to promote myself and chat up the customers who may or may not be interested. Ahhh, Wish me luck....

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic piece! I can't stop looking at the picture!! I can only imagine what it looks like in person!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can make money by locking special sections of your blog or site?
    To start you need to open an account on CPALead and use their content locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get daily ideas and instructions for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete