Friday, March 22, 2013

ANTSY FOR SPRING

 Working on some spring time pieces even though  the weather is not cooperating. I'm loving the simplicity of the loon piece. I have some clouds drawn in but I think I'll leave them out because I like the stark contrast of the butterflies with the bright blue background. The little cross neck pouch is cheerful, that opal lavender vintage bead is so pretty. 
I've moved the bead table back upstairs to the gallery. It's nice to be back in front of my big windows, the light is so much better. I can't help but feel antsy though, the giant snowflakes falling down today are not part of the spring time feeling I was hoping for. You can bead all the spring themes you want but you can't make it warm up any sooner...

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing your work!!! Just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I just finished it. I did leave the clouds out but added a few more tiny butterflies.

    ReplyDelete