Monday, August 7, 2017

LYNX IS DONE!

YAY! THE LYNX IS DONE!! I really like this one. The purple mountain and water makes me happy even though the wave pattern in small beads took forever! A bit of a departure from reality adds a nice touch. This is one that really needs to be seen in person. I'll keep it in the gallery for one more day and then off it goes in the mail. The colors are so rich. The overcast day does make for good picture taking so I had to throw in a shot of my lilies. This wet summer really made them spectacular.

6 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely astounding and the lynx is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A winner for sure. Wish I could have seen it in person. So beautiful Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is a reason to get my butt up and bead! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an artist wow so so impressive you give the entire beading community and others such a world into beads i always said a beautiful world is colored in beads and you prove it amazing

    ReplyDelete